The goal of the Makeology Fair is to bring the most talented crafters around together under one roof. The jury will carefully select the participants in order to have the best possible curated show. Here’s some of the criteria:
- The work is unique, creative and innovative – but above all handmade.
- The work is made by you, the person who will be at the Fair.
- The work is priced adequately, we frown upon those who do not price handmade goods appropriately.
- The work is excellently crafted. The quality of the goods to be sold at the Fair must be of the best quality. We encourage you to take well lit photos (if you don’t already) of the work you submit. This will help the jury judge your work, we cannot stress the importance of photos!
- We’re looking for variety in the type of work accepted. The jurors will select a diverse group of vendors in order to offer the best shopping experience. Some categories are more saturated than others and we encourage everyone to apply!