Vendor Call: Sorauren Park Fieldhouse Holiday Show

A message from TEST's own gift of my hands:

HEY T.E.S.T! I'm going to be throwing a small handmade gift show mid december and I think your Here are the details. Message me if you're interested.

The event will take place at the Sorauren park fieldhouse. It's on sorauren between queen and dundas. The sorauren area is a pretty tightly knit community of a lot of young families and it's close to roncesvalle village. It will take place on Dec 15th from 10-7. the show will go on from 11-6 giving you an hour on each end for set up/take down.

I plan on having 25 vendors. So a small show. I'm looking for all different kinds of vendors. We are currently half booked.

It came about because I find that applying for shows is really difficult and expensive especially for new businesses. To have to drop $150-$1000 to be in a show is generally out of the budget. That's why this show is $55 and that includes your table (6ft) and chair. All you have to bring is something to cover your table. No worries about lighting and all that jazz.

I plan on advertising on multiple craft sites . I'm going to poster ronces and parkdale like crazy. Hopefully make postcards that I and other vendors can hand out. I plan on making a site and with your permission add your site and etsy shop links up there so people know what kind of things they can see at the show and potentially order things prior to the show so that they can pick it up there. I'm also very open to hearing suggestions

If you are interested please let me know and I will e-mail you the contract and we can sort out payment and all the finer details.

nici.shipway@gmail.com

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

2 comments:

  1. Im certainly interested, will send you an email shortly!
    A question, does this place have electrical plugs for vendors to use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul,

    Thanks for your comments. It's best to direct any questions directly to Nici via email.

    Cheers,
    Ele (aka minouette)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails