T.E.S.T. Interview: Lovassion

We hope to introduce you to all the great etsy sellers to be found right here in Toronto. Here at the T.E.S.T. blog, we plan to interview them all. This is the 91st in our series and is with Tingting of Lovassion


Let us know a little bit about yourself. What prompted you to start making jewellery, and eventually open up shop on Etsy?

I always wanted to create and build something of my own. I love inspiring others to go for their dreams and launched an inspirational blog to empower love and creativity. I stumbled across Pinterest one day and that's where I learned to create most of my jewelry :) I thought why can't I put my passion and love for jewelry together and share my gifts to the world and that's when I launched my Etsy shop Lovassion.  

Your "about" page says that your mission is to inspire people, but what inspires you? You, not as a jeweller, but as a person in your everyday life.

My mission in life is to be the light in people, to do what they love and live their life. All the dreamers, achievers, and brave-hearts in this world inspire me :) because if they can live their dream why can't you.  
Do you have a favourite piece that you enjoy crafting? If so, which is it?

I love crafting all my jewelry pieces, I can't think of one that is my favourite because each one of them is made from my heart and soul to share to the world.  

Describe your creative process for us, from the birth of an idea to the finishing touches. Is there are a part of the process that you love and/or hate the most?

I love being creative in making all my jewelry, usually I start with writing my poetry that just comes from my heart and then I brainstorm on paper what kind of elements will match the inspirational message I give :)  

Is Lovassion a full time gig for you, or do you also have a day job? If so, what do you do?

I'm currently in my last year of university, and also teach Zumba part-time. I'm in the process of making Lovassion a full time career for me. I love every second of it, and I'm always so happy when I can send my love and creativity all around the world. I'm really grateful for Etsy.  

What is next for Lovassion?

I am hoping to build Lovassion as a brand and a physical store in Paris. I have high hopes and dreams and I know hard work will always pay off :)

Check out more of Tingting's work in her Lovassion Etsy Shop! 

You can also keep up to date with her here:

Facebook:  Lovassion 
Blog: Empowerlove
Instagram: skydreamer1212
Pinterest:  Lovassion


Interviewed by Mel of KemeJewellery March 2, 2016 in Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails